We had a four-generation party in Wyoming.
Would you believe there was a foot of snow there?!
Luckily, we didn't like sledding too much this time, so mommy only had to make this trek once
Mommy and Grandpa made a great snowman
He melted the next day :(
We really just loved mucking around in the mud
Grandpa needs a beer in this picture!
It was sunny and warm to play in the snow
Ro: I'm wearing knickers!
Grandma and Grandpa got us some fun toys
Great Grandma told us some funny stories
Lo: I learned to "play" the piano
We LOVED all the stairs
And we LOVE our Great Grandma
This was our favorite park
We went to the Terry Bison Ranch for lunch
... and met some new friends
This was what Grandma calls the "mutual admiration society"
Curly haired kindred spirits
Lo: one of my favorite things if you couldn't tell is rocks
Ro: I like climbing
We crashed out in the car on the way back to Denver
BUT didn't sleep in the plane! Let's do that all again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment