Monday, May 27, 2013

Westport 2013

 Ro/Lo:  Why is Daddy sleeping?  Doesn't he know we are going to dump sand on his belly?
 Ro:  You mean my robe isn't beach attire?  What about my hot boots?
 Ro/Lo:  Daddy found some other Daddy's hard work (tunnel dug under some drift wood)
 Lo:  It was OK until I got sand down my pants
 Lo:  Cool drift wood that I could appreciate this year
 Ro/Lo:  And of course puddles!
 Ro/Lo:  We took a ride on the trail into town one day
 Ro/Lo:  Mommy pulled us in her "cruiser..."
 ... We guess that "cruising" means going slow
 Lo:   As usual, I fell asleep
 Lo:  Good thing they woke me up once my food came!
 Ro/Lo:  Mesmerized by Kung Fu Panda
 The view from our windows/deck
 Ro/Lo:  Daddy trying to light the grill
 Lo:  Rocks, rocks, rocks!
 Ro/Lo:  We look cute, but Mommy looks tired
Ro/Lo: Our favorite other pass time, the hot tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment