| Ro: Don't we look happy? Well, this was before the first flight even took off. Things got more, um, interesting later. |
![]() |
| Lo: This was not the most comfortable nap spot |
| Lo: Thank God when we met up with Grandma and Grandpa. I had some new material (I was sick of Mommy's jokes and tricks). |
![]() |
| Lo: We were soooo happy to get off the plane and have this great kiddy pool. |
![]() |
| Ro: It was just my size! |
| The only thing missing from this shot is some margaritas! |
| Lo: We did a lot of relaxing... |
| Grandma and Grandpa relaxing... |
![]() |
| Ro: I could get used to this |
| The view from the overlook on the hike at our hotel |
| The view from our room.... miss it already |
| Looking north from the trail |
| Our usual self-portait |
| Cactus and coast.... crazy |
| Happy to be hiking together |
| Exploring the coast and keeping track of the tide |
![]() |
| Ro: Mommy took like 592 shots to get this one |
| Our hotel from the hike |
![]() |
| Hand cactus! |
![]() |
| Our Tabor Canyon hike/scramble |
![]() |
| Awesome hike |
![]() |
| What's a hike without some ladders? |
| Crazy root systems up at the top |
| A not-so-friendly surprise on the trail |
| Our kayak day |
| So gorgeous and pristine |
| Handsome hubby |
![]() |
| Token foot shot |
| Love this one... break from kayaking |
| Hotel from the kayaks, totally remote |
| Morning fruit loops and Dora |
![]() |
| Naps on Daddy |
![]() |
| One very happy kiddo |
![]() |
| Second very happy kiddo |
![]() |
| Lo: I love playing with Grandma |
| Ro: I'm not going to look at the camera Daddy |
![]() |
| Lo: I love playing with sticks and sand |
![]() |
| Ro: Do I look like Hollywood or what? |
![]() |
| Lo: Yes, this is cheesecake! |
![]() |
| Adios Loreto! |



















No comments:
Post a Comment