![]() |
| Got Mrs. Potato Head from Cousin Keya... Thanks Cousin KK! |
| Cousin gave us some pretty outfits and fun hats, too... |
| I want to wear this right now! |
![]() |
| Me too! |
![]() |
| Whooooo's too cool for school? |
| Let's kiss! |
| You mean, we get more?! |
![]() |
| I want it to be Christmas EVERY DAY! |
![]() |
| Hop Hop! |
![]() |
| More Legos!!! |
![]() |
| My own stroller! Yeah, I picked out this outfit for the morning... |
![]() |
| Panda from Auntie... |
![]() |
| How do I get these slippers back on? |
![]() |
| My very own robe... wait, do I look like a boxer in this? |
![]() |
| Lo: Nah, we just look cute. Thanks Santa! |











No comments:
Post a Comment