Monday, May 28, 2012

We heart Westport (year after year)

 Lo Lo:  After a LOOONNNG car ride, Mom let us get out for a while and stretch our legs.  She promised us that the beach wasn't far away.  I don't care... I love this swing!
 Ro Ro:  Does the wind make my hair look big?
 Ro and Lo:  We made it!!!!
 Ahhh, Westport!
 Ro Ro:  This was a very fun piece of drift wood.  Beats any jungle gym!



 Lo Lo:  We celebrated my 1st birthday here.  Ro Ro helped me open some (ahem) of my presents.
 Lo Lo:  I even got my very own kitchen!
 ... and a fun moo cow from my Auntie and Uncle!
 ... AND a fun ball house from Auntie and Uncle, too!
 Ro Ro:  We rented bikes one day.  Well, by "we" I mean Mom and Dad.  Lo and I had to take the buggy.

 Mommy kept calling her bike a cruiser.  She sure didn't seem to be cruising very fast!

 Ro Ro:  They have a playground there.  Of course, my favorite part is the climbing wall.
 Lo:  Does this hat make my head look big?

 Ro Ro:  Did I forget something here?
 Ro:  Actually, I was just on my way to the pool!  :)

 Ro:  Mommy dug a big hole and I buried myself.  You can't imagine what sand feels like in a wet diaper?!


 Lo:  Just hangin' with my sis.
 Lo:  one last hike with Daddy before we had to head back.

 
Ro and Lo:  This was an awesome trip.   Let's do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment