Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Great Grandma's House

 After a big day of flying, we FINALLY got to Great Grandma's house.
 We wasted no time and took off to the Green Way for some play time.
 Lo Lo:  I'm just trying to look as cool as Grandma in his shades....
 Grandma and Grandpa (mainly Grandpa) had a real reality check as to how much work it is going to be taking care of us this August...
 Great Grandma had this perfect little table for us.  Ro Ro:  I played with the playdoh.  Lo Lo:  I ate the playdoh.

 Grandma even had this rocking horse there that sang songs.
 We found another park with fun rocks to climb on (and aggressive geese).
 Here we are building up Mommy's biceps.  How long does she think she can keep holding us both?
 Ro Ro:  I found "big dolly" in Great Grandma's spare bedroom.  I love her almost as much as Kitty.

 Here is a picture of four generations.  Mommy says curly hair is a dominant gene, whatever that means.
 After all that fun, we had to say goodbye and head back off to the airport.
Ro Ro:  I think we are good little travelers, don't you Lo Lo?

No comments:

Post a Comment