Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Loreto 2014

 Ro:  Can you believe we finally made it after two days of travelling?!?

Lo:  This is definitely worth it!

 Let's go down to the pool!!!!

 Ro:  Mommy and Daddy did this weird paddle boarding thing...

 Lo:  We just napped

 Ro:  I love my Grandpa!

 Ro:   This is a "hike" that Mommy and Daddy did one day

 Lo:  That doesn't look like much of a hike to me?





 Lo:  We discovered our favorite new drinks...

 Ro:  Shirley Temples!!!

 Lo:  Daddy got obsessed with digging crabs out of their holes

 Ro:  I was brave and went on a kayak one day

 Lo:  Check out that pelican!

 Lo:  Cool view back to the resort, huh?

 Ro:  Now Sissy, this is how Daddy digs out crabs...

 Lo:  Oh, let's just swim



 Ro/Lo:  I love my Sissy!

 Lo:  This is another day Mommy and Daddy ditched us

 Ro:  This was also too rough of a hike for us



 Ro:  I was brave AGAIN and wore my life vest on a boat

 Lo:  It was YELLOW!

 Ro/Lo:  We love our Grandma and Grandpa!

Ro:  Hey, what is that over there?

 Lo:  Dolphins!!!

 Lo:  Oh, that just made me so tired I need to take a nap...

 Lo:  ... right here on the beach

 Ro:  Which way to the fashion show?

 Lo:  This way!

 Ro:  See this dead lobster?  His name is Bob...

 Ro/Lo:  "The End."  Lets do it again next year!



1 comment: