Saturday, April 26, 2014

Arizona!!!

 Ro:  This is our yard sale at Seatac... how are we going to get on the plane?

Lo:  This isn't off to a good start, Mommy

Ro:  We got to Arizona and got to play with our cousins!!!

Lo:  Keya sure is fun to chase... why can't Kiki run like us?

Lo:  We're not posing very well, huh?  I'm more concerned about getting my PJ's wet in the hot tub!

Lo:  The next day we went to the park by Grandma and Grandpa's house

Ro:  We didn't have buckets, but we had shoes!!!

Lo:  We are flying like birds!!!

 Ro:  One of our favorite things was playing in the hot tub (before Sissy pooped in it and we had to evacuate it)

 Lo:  Don't forget fro-yo!!!

 Ro:  We tried a hike in the canyon, but we preferred picking up rocks

Ro:  But I sured looked cool picking up rocks!

 Lo:  Being tickled with Grandpa wasn't too bad, either!

 Ro:  Let's go back to the hot tub!

 Ro:  I got brave swimming in the deep end


Ro:  Don't we look cute before our Japanese Steakhouse dinner?

 Lo:  I was probably pooping in my underpants right this moment

Ro:  Mommy, can we move here?

Lo:  I want to come, too...

Lo:  But it was exhausting... maybe after a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment