Monday, February 17, 2014

Leavenworth Birthday

 Lo:  I'm almost as excited about Ro's birthday as she is...

Ro:  I got my very first dolly, and she looks like me!

Ro:  Tiara and all!

Lo:  Ro let me play with her toys, wasn't that nice?

Lo:  We got to go sledding... I just liked being pulled in the sled

Ro:  and there was a hot tub!!!

 Lo:  See my cute bum?

 Ro:  This is my mermaid tail

Ro/Lo:  Dinner at Gustav's... a tradition

Lo:  just let me sneak some cake before anyone else takes any

Ro:  I'll just eat the frosting!

 Ro/Lo:  Are you sure this is going to be fun?

 Daddy:  Sure! I can make you an Olaf...

 Lo:  I'm not convinced...

Ro:  Mommy made me my own thrown

 Our view from down by the river...

Ro/Lo:  chucking snowballs is fun!  They float!



 Ro:  Can I throw this one?


Lo:  Yum!  Snow is yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment