Sunday, December 15, 2013

Palm Desert

 Ro/Lo:  We had an AWESOME time in Palm Desert.  Not a bad view from our room, right?

Ro:  We did a short hike (shorter for some of us) up a canyon.  I tried my climbing techniques.

Lo:  Here I'm walking, but I had my family carry me most of the time.

Ro:   Don't you think this is appropriate hiking wear?

Lo:  We took a boat ride to dinner one night at the restaurant.

Ro:  You can tell I was a little bit scared

Ro:  Relaxing by the fire pit with Grandpa

Lo:  I love my Mamma

Ro/Lo:  Heading up the rotating tram

Lo:  This thing moves!!!

Dinner up top

Lo:  I still love my Mamma

Ro:  Who's missing from this picture?  Me... I'm pouting instead

Lo:  Our favorite pastime at the hotel... fort making!

Lo:  It does wonders for my hair, too

Ro:  This is my "kitty fort"

Ro:  We spent lots of time at the hot tub and pool, too

Lo:  I have a mouth full of pretzels

Sisters!

Lo:  I helped Grandpa every day feed the ducks

Lo:   Looking cute at Joshua Tree

Ro:  I want to climb these rocks some day

Lo:  I love my Grandpa

Ro:  What?  Girls can't hike in dresses and scarves?

Lo:  Look Sissy!

Ro:  Practicing my smearing

Post-nap TV watching time

Lo:  swimming with Auntie

Ro:  I'm an orange donut

 Our last evening


Adios Palm Desert... Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment