Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Farm (Well, actually our third this season)

Ro/Lo:  Mommy and Daddy took us to another farm this weekend.  Let's start the day off with a hug (in a puddle)

Ro:  And I got to hold a kitten!!!

Ro:  They had this FUN slide that we went down

Again....

And again!!!

Lo:  This corn bin was like tiny rocks.  And you all know how much I love rocks...

Ro:  Sissy, can I try laying in it too?

Ro/Lo:  Time for the hay ride over to the corn maze

Ro:  Which way should we go?

Lo:  This way!!!!

And off we went through the state of Washington

Lo:  I think we need to go this way

Mommy:  Hmmm... let me take a look.  We better ask Daddy.

Lo:  We made it to the bridge!!!

Ro:  I'm skeptical about this.  You really mean I have to ride by myself?  You know how I did on the canoe ride...

Lo:  I'm game!

Lo:  That was fun!  Ro:  I only cried a little.  That was a fun farm, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment