Monday, September 2, 2013

Roslyn: Doin' It Northern Exposure Style

 Lo:   Mommy and Daddy took us to this place called Roslyn this weekend.  We drove a LONG way on a bumpy road to a hike.  I liked the shade!
 Ro:  Does my hair band look OK with my shoes for this hike?
 Ro/Lo:  We saw lots of little streams....
 ... on our way to Squaw Lake.   How about our hiking outfits?
 Ro:  I didn't forget my binoculars...

 A nice hiker took this picture of us...
 Lo:  I'm smiling for the camera now!
 Ro:  I loved the "Daddy river crossings"
 Ro:  But sometimes liked to do it all by myself too
 Ro/Lo:   We had fun at our cabin...  it had a lawn made of rocks!!!
 Ro:  I'm "rock climbing"
 Lo:   This is the castle I built in the front yard
 Ro:  This is my princess castle
 Lo:  Home for the weekend
 Ro/Lo:  They had a rec center where there was a warm pool!
 Lo:  Like my shades?
 Ro:  I got really good at swimming with my water wings
 Ro/Lo:  We both liked the splash area
 A lot
 Ro/Lo:  movie time with apples and peanut butter
 Ro/Lo:  The calm before the storm after dinner
 Ro/Lo:  The storm after the calm
 Ro:  We found a pony to ride in town
 Lo:  It moves!!!
Lo:  And what is vacation without ICE CREAM?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment