| Lo: You mean we actually get to sleep in this log cabin?!? Fun!!! |
![]() |
Ro: Da-Da bearing gifts |
![]() |
| Lo: I love Sissy's pirate costume! |
![]() |
| Ro: And I'm a princess (in case any of you had any doubts before) |
| Lo: Quiet, I'm concentrating |
![]() |
| Ro: Don't I look like a rockstar backstage in a concert? |
| Lo: Relaxing with DaDa |
| Ro: You mean this pool makes waves? I no like it?!?!? |
![]() |
| Ro: A little lime at my birthday dinner |
![]() |
| Ro: Followed by a drumstick (I like to manhandle it) |
![]() |
| Ro: I'll get the check! |
| Lo: I guess this is how we are eating breakfast today? Wait, where are my heels? |
| Lo: For once, Sissy let me drive |
![]() |
| Ro: I'm fancy! I love my tutu Grandma! |
| Lo: Where's the throttle? |
![]() |
| Lo: Mini carousel |
| Ro: I love the carousel (in ballet slippers and pajamas) |
| Lo: Once again, where is the throttle, let's make this thing move! |
![]() |
| Lo: I'm concentrating |
| Ro: I can stay in the lines AND be fancy |
![]() |
| Ro: This is my dance outfit, watch out! |
![]() |
| Glow in the dark mini golf. Mommy and Daddy had a few more obstacles to overcome on this course (a toddler and preschooler to be precise) |
![]() |
| Last day in the pool. Thanks Great Wolf, hoooowwwwwlllll! |













No comments:
Post a Comment