Monday, September 3, 2012

Leavenworth - Labor Day

 Ro/Lo:  Mommy and Daddy FINALLY came back from their trip to Switzerland and took us on our own little vacation to Leavenworth.  This was our view of the moon from our window.
 Lo:  This place had a pool which was soooo fun!
Ro:  I got to swim like a big girl, with water wings and a floatie!
 Lo:  And Mommy had a matching floatie!
 This picture didn't turn out great, but we let Mommy, Daddy, and Auntie go wine tasting at THREE different places!  Aren't we good kids?!



 
We went on a hike to the Tumwater Pipeline Trail

Lo:  I liked the old train tressel the best
Ro:  I love hiking with Kitty (and Mommy)
Lo:  How do I always find myself napping in backpacks these days?

Ro:  Playing on the sand bank was fun
 Lo:  Yeah, I know I'm cute!
 Ro:  I'm trying to "skip" rocks... I was good at making splashes!
 Ro/Lo:  We know we're cute...
 Ro/Lo:  And we know we are too cool for school in our shades...
 Lo:  Hey, that Daddy guy took my shorts!

Great Labor Day weekend....  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment