Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 4th et. al. Sans Clothing???


Lo Lo:  Mommy had to work on July 4th, but was able to come home early and take us to the wading pool.  Hurray!

 Ro Ro:  I heart the wading pool!
 Lo Lo:  Me too!  I'm finally old enough to splash in it this year!  Last year Mommy had me snuggled in a hot Ergo carrier.
Lo Lo and Ro Ro:  We love our Daddy
 Ro Ro:  Speaking of wading pools, we have our own right in the back yard!
Lo Lo:  And we don't have to wear any clothes at this pool.  Nakie!!!!

Ro Ro:  Do you like our matching lady bug chairs?  Doesn't Sissy look big next to me? Hmmm.

Lo Lo:  We don't even need wading pools to be happy. Just give us a couple of pots and some measuring cups.  Now that's fun!

Ro Ro:  Believe it or not, this isn't playing.  This is Daddy's "picnic" dinner he gave us.  Obviously, Mommy was working.

Lo Lo:  Holla!


Ro Ro:  Mommy calls this indecent.  What is that supposed to mean?





 Lo Lo:  Yummy ice cream!!!
Ro Ro:  My biking attire including purse.                                          



 Ro Ro:  With Auntie, on my way to the Kiddie Parade...



Lo Lo:  I tried to keep up with the rest of the kid cyclists, but my wheels are too small!



 More parade photos...

Ro Ro:  In case you didn't know, I LOVE kitties!!!  Mommy keeps promising me one (or two) for Christmas.  Yippee!

Lo and Ro:  We are two happy kiddos.  Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment