Mom wanted me to post some of these funny random things from the past few weeks. The first picture is my new toy, called a jumperoo. I'm still too short to bounce on it, but the toys sure are fun! The second picture is just me enjoying my bath time (as usual). The third picture has my friend Chloe sleeping on the nursing pillow with me. Either she or I am getting too big for this?! The final one is me with Dad. I love to not only put ANYTHING in my mouth, but I'll try putting things in your mouth, too!!!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Funny Things
Mom wanted me to post some of these funny random things from the past few weeks. The first picture is my new toy, called a jumperoo. I'm still too short to bounce on it, but the toys sure are fun! The second picture is just me enjoying my bath time (as usual). The third picture has my friend Chloe sleeping on the nursing pillow with me. Either she or I am getting too big for this?! The final one is me with Dad. I love to not only put ANYTHING in my mouth, but I'll try putting things in your mouth, too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment