Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3, 2010




It's official: I'm two weeks old! Grandma and Grandpa Ashley left over the weekend. They were such a big help to Mom and Dad. They cleaned, cooked, and held me. They even helped set up my room before they left. Don't I look cute in my new crib?

Chloe is really warming up to me. I'm feeding behind her on the Boppy!

Since then, Mom has been dressing me up in my cute outfits. I love my green sweater from Grandma Hall and love my little fleece outfit from Auntie Tara!

I'm a good little sleeper... only I prefer to sleep during the day and be up at night. That has been frustrating for Mommy and she has these dark circles under her eyes. Maybe I'll change my rhythm around here soon for her.

More to come later! I'm going on a walk soon!

2 comments: